Software Test Engineer (PC Based Automation)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
· Author test plans and test cases based on product requirements
· Develop, maintain and enhance automated tests
· Design and implement test scripts for automated testing of software systems
· Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
· Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
· Work close to development team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering or in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
· Proven 2+ years of experience in testing complex software systems (manual and automated)
· Knowledge in one of the programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java,..) is a must
· Experience in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Java Script, ..) is a must
· Knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
· Knowledge in LINUX environment is a plus
· Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes is a plus
· Excellent command of English is a must
· ISTQB Certification is an asset
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 99439
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time