Strategic Procurement Specialist ( Logistics)
For our SCM Group in Kartal we are looking for a Strategic Procurement Specialist for logistic services. This role will be responsible for managing strategic procurement activities, comprised of demand analysis, market analysis, selection of suppliers, conducting cost effective purchasing negotiations, supplier and contract management, claim management, for the supply of equipment, materials with involvement at early stage. Organizing, controlling and monitoring and introducing procurement strategies to ensure maximum contribution to the operating result and optimizing utilization of resources. Active participation in global networking as well as collaboration with other OPCos and strategic companies by way of pooling of demands and getting in line with global strategies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations with suppliers for small to large volumes to contribute to the profitability of the company
- Maintain regular contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc.) and exert influence accordingly
- Analyze demand, markets and suppliers to create a basis for deciding on the optimum sourcing strategy
- Defining of procurement strategies to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply of materials and monitoring the national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives, and product innovations into the purchasing portfolio
- Maintain intensive regular contact with internal/external interface partners in order to recognize developments (market, demand, etc.) and exert the appropriate influence
- Systematic forwarding of relevant supply chain information (e.g. For the project team, procurement management team)
- Participating in interdisciplinary working group/project work and informing oneself and others, to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and optimize internal workflows and processes
- Define concepts for risk and contract management to avoid risk and warrant costs
- Analyzing scope of supply and customer contract agreements, carrying out risk analyses and introducing negotiation recommendations to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures
- If applicable analyzing sales and operations planning in respect of starting/ new projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project process in order to ensure the involvement of procurement
- Follow up digital solutions and implement Robotic Process Automation where possible to increase the efficiency.
- Analyzing and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies
- Undertake supplier management to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain
- Organize and execute regional and cross-regional bundling of the demands of the different Groups/sites and projects for optimum utilization of procurement power
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5 years experience in same procurement function
- University degree in BSc or Logistics
- Very good command of English and/or German
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge at transportation management, fleet management, strategic purchasing, contract management, logistics procurement, tender management, supplier management, operation management.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Results oriented, change orientation, customer focus and good communication skills are required
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 99443
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time