What are SGP’s responsibilities?
• You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the digitalization, engineering/PM, product management Function over the course of two years
• You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
• You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
• You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
• You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
• You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You graduated above-average in your masters studies (or equivalent)
• You own a Masters degree in a relevant field of Electrical Drive & Automation.
• You have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
• You gained 6 months-3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
• You have excellent command of your local language as well as English
• You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments
• Major in e.g: Electrical Drive & Automation will be preferred
• Have the knowledge of electrical motor, electric engineering and industry automation. Familiar and understand motor and converter.
• Fluency in English; knowledge of further languages is welcome
• Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
• Good learning ability & problem solving
• Flexible, mobile and interested in working in an international and constantly changing work environment