Siemens is looking for a Business Development Specialist Intralogistics, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will identify and develop new accounts and opportunities to meet sales targets within the Intralogistics and automated warehouse sector with a focus on promoting the assigned products & solution portfolio
- You will use a value selling approach, empathize with the customer, fully understand their requirements and align this with the Siemens portfolio.
- You will build & maintain strong, long lasting trusted advisor relationships with Intralogistics end users, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors in order to demonstrate the value of the Siemens proposition to executive-level decision makers within the accounts.
- Ensure timely delivery of Siemens proposals, products, solutions according to the customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Develop an account business plan for assigned accounts including setting a long term goal for the accounts and identifying strategic projects which make up the plan.
- Drive the product specification from the end user and ensure compliance throughout the supply chain.
- Achieve agreed sales and turnover targets.
- Accurately and regularly maintain account data, using CRM.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to automation portfolio;
- Real passion and commitment for the Intralogistics industry.
- Experience selling to end users would be preferred as well as experience in a business development role.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- The ability to manage resources, activities and time effectively.
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience with automation environment products like:
- Controllers (PLCs)
- HMI Panels
- PC Based Automation
- Machine Safety
- Motion Control and Drives
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical, Energetic, Automation or Mechanical Engineering or technical diploma;
- General knowledge of Autocad or electrical design software;
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills;
- Available to frequent short business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 99461
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time