We, at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. As a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum—from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
What are my responsibilities?
- Delivering the business requirements to the product development teams and supporting them with customer feedbacks
- Coordination between ITT team in India and ITT HQ in Germany for business consulting topics
- Support Competitive and Market intelligence activities for various projects
- Responsible for building up and managing a community of team members to ensure the knowledge
- Acquisition and utilization of knowledge concerning the innovation trends in technical fields assigned
- Work and coordinate with global connected intercultural and interdisciplinary project teams in Innovation Think Tank labs worldwide
- Maintaining and developing collaborations with business units and universities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 6 months work experience at Siemens Healthineers Innovation Think Tank team or similar departments.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, Master degree in supply chain management or business, international exposure during studies preferred.
- in multi-location projects
- Experience in managing innovation events and co-creation workshops
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping and experience in competitive intelligence projects
- Experience in a healthcare company
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 99479
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time