Senior Process Associate - Employee Relations Professional
Senior Process Associate – Employee Relations
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will handle all HR related queries over call & through email
- You will handle queries in tools designed through email via case or order system and IVR tool
- You will sort out and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the Service Level Agreement
- You will work with Team lead to drive improvement initiatives within the team related to process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- You bring 3 -5 years of professional experience in HR Payroll/HR Admin/HR Shared Services
- You have knowledge in SAP HR and Nexus tool would be added advantage
- You have good understanding of employee Life cycle events
- You posses excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- You have good analytical & problem solving skills
- You are good in MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99502
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time