Summer Internship - NX Development, Cambridge
Siemens NX software is a flexible and powerful integrated solution that helps our customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. We invite you to join us for the summer as part of the Assembly Modeling Team within the NX Platform Department, where you will be working alongside experienced software developers and testers on the next generation of Design software. This could be working within a team as part of a larger project, or more autonomously on a smaller area accompanied by guidance and coaching from your manager and colleagues around you.
The role will include exposure to some or all of the following:
- Learning the functionality of the NX software
- Learning our build, software development and testing processes
- Contributing to core NX software development and automated testing
- Potential to work on projects relating to Assemblies, UI, Visualisation or AI
- Contributing with tools development
- Maintenance of NX software
- Supporting miscellaneous NX development activity
- Working towards, or have recently obtained, a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- A good understanding of at least one programming language, ideally C++
- Willingness to learn and accept challenges
- Ability to work effectively in a team or on your own
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 99523
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time