The Mid –level HR Systems and Reporting Professional is part of the HR FSS Americas Data Management and Reporting Team and provides support to the Siemens HR organization and business units across the US, Canada, and Mexico. The primary objective of this role is to provide the HR community and businesses with HR/Payroll related reports.
Key Responsibilities are broken down into two primary categories:
• Conducts semi-complex to complex HR Reporting research and analysis
• Responds to semi-complex to very complex inquiries on HR data related analytics
• Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures and practices independently
• Displays a high level of critical thinking bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and cross-functional problems.
• Key HR resource for HR Data Warehouse with the ability to design and create complex report, conduct ongoing testing, and user training, etc.;
• Key HR resource to provide support to end users on HR Data Warehouse technical issues;
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual summary HR metrics / data for business review and run independently as needed
• Support select business lines for reporting needs such as tax incentives (JDIG), contract proposals, and governmental funding
• Support Siemens global data tools and processes including Corporate Human Capital Management (CHCM)and Siemens Organizational Management (SOM)
• Review, implement, and test patches, changes and\or modifications to the reporting software.
HR Data Management
• Apply the continuous improvement philosophy throughout the Human Resource Services organization. Collaborate with process owners to drive results and assure linkage between process improvement projects, strategic business goals, and customer priorities related to data management
• Effectively manage internal relationships – whether independently or in conjunction with leadership teams providing key stakeholders assistance in navigating Data Management and Reporting;
• Manage the daily operation of the SOM org code structure. This includes working with customer on creating/maintaining their structures, mapping users to the structure, removing any necessary strucutres.
• Work closely with the Siemens global teams to maximize data management globally specifically Siemens Organizational Data and data related to headcount reporting conducted in CHCM ( Data Lake)
• Lead cross-functional teams to implement complex, high-visibility projects that impact the Data Management and Reporting functional areas;
•Lead project management and delivery of ongoing projects such as Mergers, Acquisition and Divestiture work activity and Annual Reorganizations.
• Bachelors Degree required;
• Technical experience needed
• 5-8 years of relevant work experience
• Strong understanding of the HR Shared Service operating model
• Team player who is flexible and adaptable to be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• Solid interpersonal and English communication skills (verbal & written) required
• Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of data reporting, retrieval and analysis tools and processes
• Project management skills, including the ability to multi-task
• Skilled in use of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio) and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) to analyze large volumes of information, create summary reports and presentations
• Cloud based reporting experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Applied knowledge of core payroll/ financial principles (Costing, Budgeting, Financial Analysis)
• Knowledge of Quality Framework and Tools (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma)
• Travel requirements ~15-20%
• PMP certification a plus