Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You execute day to day Goods Inward (GRN) booking in SAP
- You will provide the appropriate clarifications to AP team on vendor invoice queries raised during IR booking (Mismatches in 3way match)
- You analyze the GRIR (Control account) open items and take necessary actions to clear the same.
- You work SCM (Supply Chain Management) internal teams/Quality audit teams and assist the FSS-SCM management to maintain high accuracy and efficiency.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a commerce graduate with good communication and computer skills (SAP, MS office).
- You have good communication and problem solving attitude
- You have exposure with MS-Excel, MS Power Points and MS access
- You are flexible to rotational shifts.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99629
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time