- For DFPD log CN & LCC, we are searching for Senior Logistics Controller in Shanghai.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support Manager to develop Supply Chain Logistics Strategy and drive End to End logistics delivery performance improvement projects.
- Drive China's Digital Inventory Management.
- Drive logistics customer proximity programs by developing special logistics solution to key customers.
- Coordinate and maintain positive relationships with Siemens supply chain internal partners.
- Other adhoc tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3~5 years working experience in Multinational Corporation's both corporation office and plants operation.
- Previous experience ideally includes more than 2 supply chain functions' experience (Planning/material management, Sourcing, purchasing, logistics, etc.).
- Bachelor or above degree required. CSCP, CPSM, CPIM or Six sigma certification/training is a plus.
- Effective communication skills. Good at logical think and data analysis. Pro-active and high initiative for problem solving.
- Good command of oral and written English.
What else do I need to know?
- We DFPD LOG CN & LCC aims to deliver value to Siemens & bring competitive advantage to Customer by providing systematical & professional E2E Logistics Solution and Service.