C++ Windows Developer
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented C++ Windows Developer to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Change the future with us.
- Design and Development for a Cloud Based project
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Should be hand on in at least two technology areas
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Deep knowledge of OOP, Design principles
- Very strong knowledge in C++/VC++. MFC, COM
- Exposure to Software design Patterns
- Experienced in Windows.
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Testing Unit.
- Minimum 4 -8 years of professional experiencence in Software development, explicitly code/test code development within software project.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Design & Development of parts of (a) software component(s) in projects.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 99678
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time