Research Engineer – ML for Simulation
Are you passionate about growing your NLP skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Architect to join our R&D team in Bangalore .
With over 1,800 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be Implement advances available in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for custom programs.
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Driven Simulation platform / framework using suitable combination of machine learning/deep learning and NLP techniques
- You will Build ‘Proof Of Concept’ (PoC) applications using suitable technologies.
- You will document and report findings along with recommendations.
- Interface with Siemens internal customers and provide AI/ML/NLP based solutions for their needs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You must have excellent programming skills, with 2 to 4 years of programming job experience.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Python and familiarity with libraries like NLTK/Numpy/MatPlotLib/Keras/Tensorflow
- You should have hands on machine learning techniques is essential.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99696
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time