Therefore, cyber security has evolved into one of the core technologies at Siemens which helps shape the new age of smart manufacturing, dynamic supply chains, as well as tailored products and services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is focused on state-of-the-art, and beyond, technological challenges which help Siemens provide better, more efficient and secure products to its customers. Siemens Corporate Technology provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation. And finally, we analyze threat landscapes, manage vulnerabilities, and provide solutions for incident response.
We are looking for experienced security professionals to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Siemens’s security solutions.
• You work for the cyber defense research group in the topic of security hardening
• You contribute to development of new standards and automation tooling for hardening
• You work with the different stakeholders within Siemens and support them to advance their solutions
• You contribute to the research agenda for cyber defense and advance the capabilities in your field
• You have distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems
• You have experience in software development
• Ideally you have proven skills in security hardening
• You work accurately and reliably
• You have excellent command of English
Job ID: 99730
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time