Team Lead (f/m/d) innovative applications with AI
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for leading and managing teams of data analysts and software developers implementing innovative applications in the industrial / manufacturing domains utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Data Analytics technologies in close collaboration with domain experts.
- You manage an agile development process (e.g. scrum process) and support tight collaboration with software engineers and data analysts / AI experts
- You analyze and identify new opportunities in the area of software applications applied in manufacturing (Industry 4.0 / Internet of Things) as a product owner leading their technical implementation
- You are responsible for planning, process reporting and process quality while you are coordinating implementation activities
- You align your team’s activities with other organizations (international cooperation) as well as with management
- You hold a university degree (PhD degree is a plus) in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering sciences
- You have long-term experience with software development processes and agile development of software in different technologies (knowledge of various programming languages is a plus)
- You are a leader experienced at leading software development teams or leading and managing software projects successfully
- You are future-oriented and a strong analytical thinker
- Knowledge within the industry e.g. mechanical engineering / control systems is a plus as well as previous work in the innovation space / start-ups
- You have advanced spoken and written skills in both English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Saskia Sarmiento.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 99748
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time