Product Manager Acoustics (Test)
Are you passionate about Acoustic’s and its impacts as well as developing innovative products for the market?
If you like to work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy this is a career changing opportunity.
As our Product Manager, you will join a team of experts that defines and brings to market Siemens Simcenter Testlab Acoustic products.
We are looking for a technical person, with a strong marketing and commercial mindset, who knows how to relate product features to customer benefits and successfully position these into the market.
The Acoustic Testing & Analysis Portfolio includes solutions for: NVH & sound quality engineering (psycho-acoustics, sound design, jury testing, ..), sound source localization (beamforming, holography, deconvolution,..) , transfer path analysis, sound intensity, sound power, pass-by noise testing & engineering, Acoustic Material Testing (acoustic absorption, sound).
In this position, you will have the following challenges:
• Product Marketing: defining strategies for maximizing commercial success of our product suite, considering and deciding ‘which’ markets to go after and also ‘how’ the products should be brought to market.
• Product definition: will assist in the development of the short and long term roadmap. You will gather requirements from a variety of sources: market analysis, competitive analysis, interaction with key customers in automotive, aero and mechanical industries.
• You will collect the right set of requirements in a timely manner, prepare and defend the business cases in due time. You write the requirements down in detail, including software requirement aspects covering functionality.
• Propose concrete innovation projects and steer research activities carried out by the internal research team or external research partners.
• During the development phase of an ongoing release you keep close interaction with the development teams for reviewing functional specifications, assisting in the testing, resetting priorities, and more.
To be part of this team,
it’s important to:
• Have a Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Signal Processing or comparable (aerospace, automotive, electrical, civil)
• Have technical knowledge in the area of NVH, acoustic & vibration testing
• Be able to do presentations and relate with internal teams and customers (strong relationship building skills)
• Be a team player, analytical and result-driven
• Be fluent in English (both verbal and written)
Job ID: 99780
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time