Junior Application Engineer
Siemens is looking for a Junior Application Engineer who will be trained 2 years in our Factory Automation Business Unit located in Padova
As a world leader in
developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
· You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Customer Service Business unit over the course of two years
· You will be trained as application engineer in motion control, drives, motors and automation according to the highest requirement of machine builders and technological know-how in the automatic machines (eg. Packaging sector)
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· Technical application support of customer in the develop of automation solution for automatic machines / production line
· Technical support on motion controller, drives, motors and automation products
· Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase,
· Train the customers in regards of solutions and products in the post sales phase
· Technical support of the Siemens’s sales force, developing the best technical solution according to market/customer requirements
· Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
· You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master’s degree in electrical engineering
· You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
· You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 99788
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time