Report and Data Consolidation Expert (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
What are my responsibilities?
- Participation in transitions in the area of reporting/controlling activities from donating entity to RDC (including visits on customer site if needed)
- Continue to work for the customer after transition
- Close interaction with the customers e.g. Divisions, Business Units or Corporate Departments on an ongoing basis, systematically develop customer relation
- Reporting & controlling activities and BA tasks performed based on working instructions, also ad hoc tasks or fulfilling individual reporting requirements
- Provision of standardized reports, controlling tasks and also ad-hoc reporting. Analytics also in scope.
- Controlling activities, decision support, collection of the data from countries, analytics of the received data.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High school/university degree
- Intermediate experience in finance, controlling & accounting areas, Siemens experience as advantage
- Basic experiences in planning and reporting areas
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 preferable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (formulas, pivot tables, functions) and PowerPoint; VBA programming/databases as advantage
- Expert English skills according to customer needs, basic or advanced German skills appreciated
- High level of pro-activeness and independency
- Project team member experience would be beneficial
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation, team player
- Advanced communication skill
- Ability to built up and maintain customer relationships
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 99793
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time