Engineer Design and Development - Building Automation Integration
- Focus on support of business/operation/process flow of the building automation systems(BAS)
- Provide technical guidance and training to the team members regarding BAS
- Support to analyze the technical difficulties according to the information collected by team members
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering with 5+ year experience in BAS.
- Knowledge of BAS system architecture and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus, LonWorks).
- With engineer designing and operation experience of commercial buildings
- Familiar with related standards and market’s common practice
- Good communication skills and collaborative spirit
- Good writing and speaking in English.
Job ID: 99850
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time