Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our five year engineering apprenticeship programme is the best alternative to university for ambitious students. Especially as you’ll gain a degree and the reputation that comes with working for a prestigious engineering brand like Siemens.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Digital Factory provide innovative solutions for UK industry - we optimise our customers processes, maximise productivity and reduce their energy costs with our product range of automation equipment and totally integrated solutions for the global community/industry that will support and sustain the environment, and address global challenges. We support companies to maximise productivity in a sustainable and efficient way that will reduce environmental impact. Together we are part of shaping an-all electric world and creating perfect places.
A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.
Degree apprenticeships are a practical way to kick start an exciting career and are a great alternative to university for ambitious students with an eye on the digital world. Based in Manchester, you will develop your skills and earn a salary at the same time. Over three years, you’ll work towards a BSc Honours degree qualification while gaining hands-on experience in one of the biggest companies in the world.
A Digital & Technology Solutions Professional provides technology enabled solutions in a range of areas including software, business and systems analysis, cyber security, data analysis and network infrastructure
We are looking for bright, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You think logically and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- An interest in data analytics, computing and digital technologies is desirable.
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible.
- Be excited by the prospect of working for the Siemens Digital Factory Division, with our product portfolio and in our customers’ industries.
- Help lead digitilisation in key IT disciplines including Business/Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Development, Testing, Project Management and Information Services.
- Focus on areas that shape the future of IT
- Become part of a team and work closely with our engineers to create ground-breaking solutions
- Join a community of highly skilled experts maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- During your time with us, you will work towards a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions.
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Three A Levels: Grades A*- C or equivalent including Maths, along with at least a grade C or 5 in GCSE English Language and Maths.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 99910
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time