Accounting Professional – Balance Sheet Reconciliations
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible to perform & review Balance Sheet Reconciliation for Siemens business units & ensure accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliation & present to business units
- You follow up & coordinate with HUB AC team for closing pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- You handle internal & external inquires accurately & responsible for month end closing activities to achieve targets agreed with customers
- You bring outstanding experience in Balance Sheet Reconciliations in Payroll/ Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable for Accounting process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance.
- You bring 3-5 years of experience in Balance Sheet Reconciliation in Payroll/ Accounts Payable/ Account Receivables/ Inter Company Clearing Accounting process in ERP systems like SAP/ Spiridon
- You have ability to do multi task
- You will assign job to the team members, assist them in completing the job assigned & provide training if required
- You have excellent communication skills & problem solving skills
- You are someone flexible to work for night shift or early morning shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99918
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time